Fri, 10 Apr|
Revolution Bike Park
Learn to ride steep and technical terrain including jumps and drops with confidence. This course, will not just get you riding the technical stuff, it will help you to find the rhythm and master the skills you need to enjoy it. Uplifts are included in the cost of this course.
Time & Location
10 Apr 2020, 10:00 – 16:00
Revolution Bike Park, Llangynog, Oswestry SY10 0EP, UK
About the Event
- Participants take part in this course at their own risk and must abide by the rules laid down by the instructor.
- Under 18's must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- To participate in this course you should be a comptent rider who has previously ridden bike parks before, if you have any questions get in touch.
- You must inform us of any medical conditions affecting your participation in this activity. You must also have any necessary medical equipment such as inhalers or epipens with you.
- Please make sure your bike is serviceable, clean, and safe.
- Full face helmets, knee, and elbow pads must be worn. Under 18's must also wear a spine protector.
- Please contact us if you have any other questions.
Includes uplift.£125.00+£3.13 service fee