Sat, 13 Jun|
One Giant Leap Llangollen
Downhill Race Prep
Whether you are new to racing or looking for an edge, this course will help you prepare for that all important race run. Uplifts are included in the cost of this course.
Time & Location
13 Jun 2020, 10:00 – 16:00
One Giant Leap Llangollen, Tan Y Graig, Llangollen LL20 8AR, UK
About the Event
- Participants take part in this course at their own risk and must abide by the rules laid down by the instructor.
- Under 18's must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- To participate in this course you should be a comptent rider who has previously ridden technically challenging downhill trails before, if you have any questions get in touch.
- You must inform us of any medical conditions affecting your participation in this activity. You must also have any necessary medical equipment such as inhalers or epipens with you.
- Please make sure your bike is serviceable, clean, and safe.
- Full face helmets, knee, and elbow pads must be worn. Under 18's must also wear a spine protector.
- Please contact us if you have any other questions.
+£4.38 service fee
+£4.38 service fee0