Sat, 15 Feb | Revolution Bike Park
Learn how to hit the corners with confidence and build speed. Uplifts are included in the cost of this course.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
15 Feb 2020, 10:00 – 13:00
Revolution Bike Park, Llangynog, Oswestry SY10 0EP, UK
About the Event
- Participants take part in this course at their own risk and must abide by the rules laid down by the instructor.
- Under 18's must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- To participate in this course you should be a comptent rider who has previously ridden bike parks before, if you have any questions get in touch.
- You must inform us of any medical conditions affecting your participation in this activity. You must also have any necessary medical equipment such as inhalers or epipens with you.
- Please make sure your bike is serviceable, clean, and safe.
- Full face helmets, knee, and elbow pads must be worn. Under 18's must also wear a spine protector.
- Please contact us if you have any other questions.
- Ticket£85+£2.13 Service fee£85+£2.13 Service fee0£0